The vision of the Montessori School of Excellence is to foster excellence in children’s moral character and academic development. We are held to a higher standard by the words of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) “Verily, God decreed ihsan [excellence] on everything” (Sahih Muslim). Our curriculum accordingly is designed to develop the child to be:
- A steward of the universe
- A responsible contributor to society
- A champion of truth and an example of virtue
- Kind, just and modest
- Balanced between humility and confidence
- Creative, intellectual and proactive.
We are held to a high standard in this aim by the words of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) “Verily, God loves when anyone of you takes on an endeavor that he perfects it” [Bayhaqi]. Thus, our endeavor to guide children in developing excellent characters should itself be excellent, and so we strive to be the Montessori School of Excellence.