About MD. Sahil Bakshi, DO
Legacy Heart Center is committed to keeping hearts healthy and strong. It has been our privilege to provide advanced cardiovascular care to the community for over 25 years.
With offices in Plano and McKinney, our board certified specialists offer convenient access to comprehensive diagnostic testing and treatment services for patients in Collin county and surrounding areas. Our cardiologists are on staff at Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano, The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano, and Baylor Medical Center at McKinney.
Sahil Bakshi, DO
Sahil Bakshi, DO is board certified in cardiovascular disease. He has a special interest in preventative cardiology, women and heart disease, valvular heart disease, and pulmonary hypertension. He currently serves as the medical director of the Pulmonary Hypertension Center, and physician leader of Informatics at The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano.
American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Tulsa, OK
Internal Medicine, Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Dallas, TX
Cardiology, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, LA
- Preventative Cardiology
- Women and Heart Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- American College of Cardiology
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association
- Society of Cardiovascular CT
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
– See more at: http://www.muslimcom.com/texas/plano/doctors-physicians/md-sahil-bakshi-do-#sthash.CO2o9y6J.dpuf