About Hot Breads Bakery & Cafe – Frisco
Hot Breads Dallas Fort Worth is proud to be a part of the nationwide Hot Breads bakery cafes and franchise network. We are an energetic team with the passion to provide exceptional food experience to our customers. Our team has years of experience in the art of baking and decorating, and original Hot Breads products and recipes.
Our goal is to deliver fresh and tasty food to our customers through our menu. Our staff starts their day early in the wee hours of the morning, preparing fresh breads and cakes for the morning rush hour crowd that walks in for their breakfast. Our coffee beverages are made using the finest coffee beans…the aroma at the cafe makes you feel the freshness.
At Hot Breads, time never stops. Our staff are working around the clock to make your experience at our cafe pleasant
A Day In Hot Breads Dallas Fort Worth Bakery & Cafe
There are many products to make your taste buds water. Our specialties include Cakes, Puffs, Croissants, Pastries, Wraps, Paninis, Tandoori and Biryani for both lunch and dinner. To serve you these delicious foods, Hot Breads Bakery & Cafe of Dallas Fort Worth relies on our dedicated staff who have a strong passion for delivering high quality and good food.
- 4:30 a.m While the city sleeps, the first baker ostarts the day at hot breads, turns on the oven and starts mixing the dough to make breads. It is left to bake while he prepares the stuffings for the puffs and croissants. He then prepares the dough by slicing, rolling and shaping it for the various puffs and croissants. Baking starts and the initial batch is put in the oven.
- 6:00 a.m While the city wakes up, the Confectioner Chef arrives to bake the tasty sponges for cakes and butter cream pastries.
- 7:00 a.m The baker bakes the special Indian bread varieties, Panini breads and bread rolls, while the Confectioner peels fresh fruits to decorate the pastries.
- 8:00 a.m The head chef arrives and starts preparing the batters and other items for the south indian breakfast.
- 10:00 a.m Hot Breads Dallas Fort Worth Bakery & Cafe opens with freshly baked Breads, Puffs, Croissants and Aromatic Coffee as the first customers arrive to taste the food.
- 10:30 a.m The Chefs start making preperations for lunch and are ready for lunch from 11:00 a.m
- 3:00 p.m The chefs make the mouth watering Samosas, Mirchi, and other snacks ready for the home going office people.
- 10:00 p.m We close the store